Friday, July 17, 2009

Hawaii Support

Well, it's almost here--Summit Conference Hawaii!

Having been to two Summit conferences, two Liberty conferences, and one Super Saturday, I can tell you there is nothing as powerful and life changing as getting together with other like-minded individuals and really delving into what makes us tick. The conferences have had a deep and profound impact on my life. (In fact, I'm in the Summit conference video on LLI's website--have you seen it?)

One of the things the conferences teach us is to be true to our dreams and follow our passions, and, as you know, I am doing just that by following my heart and performing in a production of Oliver! (and I got a great review, too! Click here to read it.). Unfortunately, this means I will not be in Hawaii.

The good news is that I will be available for help and support to keep your business rolling while so many people are gone.

I have added a quick link to a 3-way list here on our team page. Right now it includes contact information for people who will be available during the conference, which was provided by my advisor, Habiba Miller. Because it came from her, I do not know many people on the list--I have marked the ones that I do.

I will work on expanding this list; however, the best 3-way partners are the ones you know personally. And the best way to meet people is at events. The next event will be a Super Saturday in LA in August. Make plans now to be there.

You can also meet people on LibertyLeagueLife, BeyondFreedom.com (only available if you have purchased Beyond Freedom), and Facebook.

Let me know if you have any questions!

How can I brighten your day?
      

No comments:

Post a Comment