Monday, August 24, 2009

ACT IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Hey team--

I just got off the phone with my advisor, Tony Rush, and I have a CRUCIAL announcement.

If you have been listening to the calls, you know there is something BIG stirring in Liberty League that is going to be revealed THIS WEEKEND on the World Tour. Shane, Tony, and all the EMC are busting at the seams and having a hard time sleeping.

Tony said tonight that he and Kevin Knecht talk to each other about this thing for about TWO HOURS every day. Why? Because they both want to talk about it, and due to a non-disclosure agreement, they can only talk about it with fellow EMC members!

Anyway, if you are at all serious about your business, you need to TAKE ACTION RIGHT NOW--even if you don't plan to be at the event (I promised my husband I wouldn't travel this year, but I have to tell you, I was looking at airfares to LA this morning!).

Here's the deal:

DETAIL #1: As you may know, whatever this thing is, new associates who have already purchased their conference tickets are going to have a HUGE ADVANTAGE. You are going to have the opportunity to cash in on something that no one else will.

DETAIL #2: As you may also know, the order section of the Liberty League website is going to SHUT DOWN this Thursday, August 27 at midnight. It will re-open at 12:01am Tuesday morning, September 1.

DETAIL #3: What we just learned is this: You can qualify for whatever this awesome bonus is, JUST BY PLACING YOUR ORDER before midnight on Thursday--you don't have to actually pay for it. When you place an order, you have 10 days to send me your payment. If you don't, the order will just fall off the system--no harm no foul. However, if you are in the system, you will qualify for this new "thing" that's going to be announced AND, as many people (myself included) will attest, just placing your order sends a powerful message out into the Universe and often the money "appears" out of places you never thought of.

So, if I were in your shoes, I would place my order THIS MINUTE. Just go into your back office. You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain.

As Tony said: You've been warned.


How can I brighten your day?
      

No comments:

Post a Comment